We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dunno what to do...

Mr. Bean

• 2 weeks later...

Hyundai is the better car to drive, but it's fuel economy will get worse by the day, trust me. And it looks just a bit better. But first you should tell us what are you looking for in a car.

Also, i don't know about the Sorento, but the Hyundai is rather reliable for a Korean car.

I think you should really take a look at the Toyota Highlander - if you want reliability and good fuel economy, that's the way to go.

I would take a look at the Highlander, but it's not on sale in Serbia....

Well, we are looking for a comfortable, luxurious, powerful off roader....but one that's cheaper than a x5 or somethnig like that, we currently own a 2007 Sorento, so judging from our experience with the one we have we are considering the new one to...but, we wouldn't get something new or better with the new Sorento, while the Ix-55 would make a step-up....

A german car magazine even compared the Ix55 with the Cayenne (the weaker version)....

Well, from this then, I'd suggest you go with the Hyundai, because along with the new designs, there also comes a whole new level comfort and reliability. They are a far more serious car manufacturer since the last generation cars, and they learn from their own mistakes very well. But I'm not so sure about the off-roading, ask someone else about that ;)