We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GPU Cooling

Fear Deer

i didnt make my self clear xDD im not worried about the temperature, i used MSI afterburner to overclock, and its 69ºC on full load GPU usage 99% i tested with Kombuster

i just wanna know if i close the case il get better temps :p

this is my fan scheme:

in the back part of the case i got 1 fan rolling, undernead the PSU. Ive got the CPU cooler and my GPU cooler.

To turn the GPU cooler, what i did was install another cooler, on the bottom of the case right under the GPU, so it blows the GPU air back, but probably cooler... and the GPU's cooler gives it back, even cooler, then it goes back, cooler... its like a cycle, do you advise me to have the case closed?

i didnt make my self clear xDD im not worried about the temperature, i used MSI afterburner to overclock, and its 69ºC on full load GPU usage 99% i tested with Kombuster

i just wanna know if i close the case il get better temps :p

this is my fan scheme:

in the back part of the case i got 1 fan rolling, undernead the PSU. Ive got the CPU cooler and my GPU cooler.

To turn the GPU cooler, what i did was install another cooler, on the bottom of the case right under the GPU, so it blows the GPU air back, but probably cooler... and the GPU's cooler gives it back, even cooler, then it goes back, cooler... its like a cycle, do you advise me to have the case closed?

Ahhh sorry my mistake, yes always have your case closed this keeps dust out and with improve airflow.

Maybe im reading it wrong but you have a fan facing your gpu? Not a great idea to push air into any heatsink/fans

Ahhh sorry my mistake, yes always have your case closed this keeps dust out and with improve airflow.

Maybe im reading it wrong but you have a fan facing your gpu? Not a great idea to push air into any heatsink/fans

Thanks for your reply. and yea i have a fan faced the gpu, and il remove it when im not lazy to, since its not a good idea xDD

and the case. with it closed, i made the test, i have more 3ºC on the GPu at 99% load :( so i keep it open!