We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

help changing car name

EmRe.

Hi, i want to change the names of the cars with TDUPE.

It says that it can't find the path. But he's looking in the wrong directory, can someone help me to change the directory?

Pls answer as soon as possible. :)

PS: It comes from Microsoft .NET Framework

• 2 weeks later...

Yes you do have to..

i didn't read the page properly either when i DL TDUPE, the 1.67 patch is a requirement of TDUPE. Without it all sorts of nasty things can happen.

Problems like your having.... Or in the case of a few others ( including me ) when you save your cars it messes them up and the game or any of the editors will not be able to load them ( bummer i know ) As soon as you install the patch it will fix all the problems for you..

Yes you do have to..

i didn't read the page properly either when i DL TDUPE, the 1.67 patch is a requirement of TDUPE. Without it all sorts of nasty things can happen.

Problems like your having.... Or in the case of a few others ( including me ) when you save your cars it messes them up and the game or any of the editors will not be able to load them ( bummer i know ) As soon as you install the patch it will fix all the problems for you..

Ohhh. Thank you very much !!

• 3 weeks later...