We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game modding : auto clutch

kidloco

Ok so ive been lurking around the forums and what not and im really enjoying the community here.

So my question is could i use tdu mod tool or possibly another tool to modfying the engage time auto clutch kicks in? I was hoping if any one has every looked into this before. Be cause i have a dfp and i lose horribly if i race with auto clutch ingaged while i shift. Now when i set clutch to a button thats a whole new story.

I am in hopes of finding a way to get auto clutch to behave like its a button depress rather grand ma shifting through gears. Like possibly finding a timing sequence or even where the file would be locatted would be a help to me.

I think that's not his point.

With manual clutch, changing gear is much faster than with auto clutch, which makes a difference in races. So he wants auto clutch to be as fast as manual clutch.

bingo! yea so far ive come up with nothing on the game files :(