We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Is there any way to redo all car delivery challenges once they're done, or create some new ones?

ruivoml

Hello there!

I was wondering if there is any way to do this, since these missions are my favorites. And not because of the reward, but because of the feeling. It is just me and the road.. no competition, no timer.. just skills :)

Thanks!

yeah, it would be fun to have the chance to do them again, to drive the cars around as long as you want without buying it, but the car delivery missions are one and done.

as far as creating new ones...who knows? we have some very smart people in here, maybe they can come up with something

yeah, it would be fun to have the chance to do them again, to drive the cars around as long as you want without buying it, but the car delivery missions are one and done.

as far as creating new ones...who knows? we have some very smart people in here, maybe they can come up with something

I was disappointed to learn that the editor cannot create offline content. What i love about TDU is the cruising part.. but without an objective it quickly loses interest :( Car delivery missions give me just that.. i can drive at 30km/h if i want, and with the traffic, it feels like you're really driving that car

At the moment only changing the car that you will drive while doing the mission.

But add new ones? Is hard, but not impossible, if they were able to add new things inside the game, i think the will be able to add this. ( FO rexample there is a way to modify a race, checkpoints, route etc if Im not wrong)

By the way, welcome to the forum ^^

At the moment only changing the car that you will drive while doing the mission.

But add new ones? Is hard, but not impossible, if they were able to add new things inside the game, i think the will be able to add this. ( FO rexample there is a way to modify a race, checkpoints, route etc if Im not wrong)

By the way, welcome to the forum ^^

you can not undo the do, sorry. and welcome to the forums!

=D

Thanks! :)

It's a shame really, these are by far my favorite challenges. I even use a trainer to play time trials by locking the timer (i don't like to play online anyway) and i set to myself the goal of finishing these with a perfect driving gauge, so to me is more about car control than speed.

What i love the most about TDU is that it's perfect to relax, to play when i'm stressed out, specially after getting home from work. To be honest, when i feel like racing i just play GTR2 :P