We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Personalization

ScoobSTi

I really think that there should be more than just clothing shops and car dealers on TDU2. I think there should be furniture stores and maybe car accessory stores scattered around the island. This would help the realistic effect, maybe.

You should be able to buy furniture using actual money and decorate your house. And you should also be able to buy parts for your car, but only for some cars. No one wants a 3 feet high spoiler on a Lamborghini like NFS Carbon had.

Also, we know that you can sit in the passenger seat of someone's car; why not be able to go into someone's home? Maybe we could walk around and stuff and just hang out somewhere. Whaddya think? :lol:

I don't know whats featured in Forca 3 but I can translate that subject what was said in GameReactor Magazine Norway:

The money you earn you can invest in your luxury life. Maybe pimping your apartment to make it a more pleasant place to hang around, or buy some new clothes for your self. Car equipment can of course also be invested in, and one is in a Car Club, you can obtain sponsorship, which is important to increase the status of the club, as it provides access to more events on the party island.

This is the exact text, which I have tried to translate as good as I can.

I don't know whats featured in Forca 3 but I can translate that subject what was said in GameReactor Magazine Norway:

This is the exact text, which I have tried to translate as good as I can.

Wow, I should've looked for that information first I guess. Hmm. Pointless thread now. :cry:

i think it would be cool to customize cars, like put a cold air intake on a Mustang or something...

Maybe a ram air intake and matching hood, or cowl induction hood with matching intake. Something visual to go along with the mods basically is what I'm saying. Because while it would be totally awesome to be able to build a sleeper, I don't want to have to listen to (or participate in :P) the bawwing that would no doubt occur when two racers agree to a stock vs. stock race, and when one driver demolishes the other accusations of non-stock cars flying about.