We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini Murcielago Vents

terzer

I think we are talking about a new era of TDU cars.

Maybe the CCs are possible also. I mean press a button and the car goes topless! Like the SL, SLK, XLR, SSR.

The spoilers (vents) might be moving like the Mucie, SLR, Porsches etc

Open canopy like Maserati Birdcage, SAAB Aero X, Ferrari 512 S etc

Thank you all for sharing this, i truly hope that we do make a leap forward and further explore the possibilities in modding.

Thanks to all! I can make the veyron spoiler, lp 640, lp670, but i don't have the models, also the modders are not so willing to make such versions. It will be cool, as i never decided which version of the veyron to drive (spoiler down or up) now its possible, but... :)

Thanks once again!

p.s. its interesting that no modder wants to do it, as so many users like this and it's not so hard and time demanding to do it (i made it for 20minutes)

I would love to put that on a veyron/murci conversion from Shift. Once I get this damned V12 Vantage sorted might have a go at that. Seeing as I dont use windows the fact I cant move them is no matter. Great work Terzer!

Right ive had a look at this secretly and it is properly possible to do.

I am looking at doing the LP640 now with opening doors and vents (without bugs) as there is a way of doing it with a quick test on the Audi TT proved.

Im not into doing removable tops as that will look ugly but vents i will do as people seem to like the idea.

Not promising anything as i do kinda sit in the background of tdu modding now but i am looking at working on this.

because i'm lazy to export all the textures needed (my desktop is full with folders for wip)

i got an idea:

you can attach the 2 windows and use one dummy to wind them down (i know if the angle of the windows is sharp, they will be visible when winded down. and for the second dummy you can use spoiler. so the windows maniacs can be happy also :D

i will try it and report.

i will use the moving spoiler for my bugatti eb110 project (of course i will make 2 versions)