We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

online problems

grumgti

hi guys im not sure if this is a probelm or not to be honest so i need some adviice,

i can connect to the TDU server fine and see all the players on the map!

Howere sometimes i can be right next to some1 on the map and i cant see them even tho i have their car downloaded. because i know as i dont have the megapack i cant see userse who have cars from that!!! so it cant be that, could it be a connection issue or something?

its really frustrating as just now i was parked at the top corner or the map in a car park next to the lighthouse and on the map was about 5 other cars there but in the game there was none and i had all the cars aswell beause it tells u when u hilight a player on the map if u have he car downalded or not

does any1 know about this ? please help thanks

thats just how the game is. connecting to people can be a little frustrating at times.....maddening even. it doesnt matter if you click on them or not, sometimes you just cannot connect, at all. sometimes driving a little ways down the road can help if there is a cluster of people in one spot. but not always.

some people get in a group and use the isolate feature, which will block anyone from joining them

sometimes you can join a group for a minute them have them all disappear in a split second. its just part of the game, hopefully they fix it for TDU2