We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Challenges

I managed to set up a challenge with the route, type of race, number of laps, entry fee, rules etc.. and did a test drive a recorded a reference time but then, when I go on the map and select challenges, it does not appear there (only the default appear). To drive I have to go to editor, edit challenge and do another test drive only. How could I race in this set up challenge? Thanks in advance :)

the challenges that you set up using the Editor feature are meant to be downloaded at the Drive In's, but only one at a time per person/account until the time expires.

just a little bit of info, dont be surprised when someone beats your best time by an inconcievable amount of time. or goes faster than the car should go, many cheaters stalk the Drive In Challenges. in the past you could try to avoid them by using only cars that came with the game and not Mega Pack cars. but now people can edit the physics of the cars and increase their speed, handling,traction, and other stuff. they cheat more effectively.

and they call it "Progress"....:fp: