We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need help with making my sound.

I'm trin to make a sound. It should be a BMW on the CTS-V replaced. I use youtube sample, and cut the sound point with audacity but I used the sound of Alfa GT. After I replaced and go to the game and looking for that BMW, I cannot hear anything. It is not loud, and how can I remove the BOV. How can I make it louder?

You need to zoom in as much as possible and make sure your sound is exactly as long as the original sound (and I do mean exactly - right down to the tens or even hundred thousands of a second) and then export it in the right format for TDU.

Ok, so you mean: I should zoom in at the cutted part and that means I must see the blue stripes nearly so not like it, when I opened it (I mean not the original view) ??

BTW: What must I do to make the video awaible to see??

I used the Youtube sign, than I import the /watch link. OK I GOT IT

Guest turbo lag

Cut down the length of some sample sounds that you have, however the problem is that it could mean that you might hear the looping bug where you hear a silent spot about every half a second. Match up the blue lines in Audacity if possible, it should make it a little better.

Cut down the length of some sample sounds that you have, however the problem is that it could mean that you might hear the looping bug where you hear a silent spot about every half a second. Match up the blue lines in Audacity if possible, it should make it a little better.

OK, I try it later. BTW: Why is the videolink not working??