We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cars And Coffee Oahu

zo6dude

http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/Corvetteboy3/CarsAndCoffee.jpg

I'd Like to thank illGT3/Jeff for the idea.

What happens is, up to 8 people meet at the Lisa's Diner in Wai'anae every Saturday at 10 AM Eastern time, but the best part is, you don't have to be there every saturday if you don't want to or you are busy(I hope you guys get what I mean)

Time/date: Every Saturday at 10 AM Eastern time

Vehicle Restriction: None

Hope to see alot of you there.. :)

PM me or leave a message on here if you have any questions,suggestions,or concerns.

If you don't mind me making a suggestion, the real life Cars and Coffee in Honolulu is located @ 1331 N. Nimitz Hwy. That location is just to the west of the in game club house there in the bottom right of Honolulu. That's where I hold mine. I hope you get a big turn out for this and

make sure some "photographers" show up to snap some pictures. :thumbsup:

Another Edit: What I usually do is, I meet there, talk/chat then we decide on a route if one isn't made already. Then we jump to the new location and drive. Speed limits of course. :p The only problem with meeting in the city is there are usually a lot of people in and around Honolulu so getting 8 participants together can be tricky.

Sorry for the big mess and I hope this helps.

Uhh, well I've just got my new GTX 480 today, but I cant get into TDU until at least tomorrow night, maybe later. Otheriwse, I'd suggest a 9.30pm AEST (GMT+10) start.

That would be 11.30am for those at GMT0 and 7.30am for Eastern USA

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a cruise setup for Sunday at 11.30am GMT (2 spots spare atm).

I'd like to team up with another PC player who hasn't got the achievement points for winning 30 ranked MP races, since I've yet to do that on my new profile. If someone else is available this weekend (preferably in the morning if you're in the UK or USA) then let me know.