We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Problem with Megapack

jhubbert0501

Hey guys,

I purchased the megapack from the test drive unlimited website. When I first started the game (after installing the megapack) I found none of the new cars were present in the game. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game and the megapack twice but to no avail. The second time I tried it I deleted the user profile and the megapack bits that weren't uninstalled. The files are present as I have checked C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules.

What is wrong? :( :O

Thanks again,

jhubbert0501

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've got the same problem...

I re-installed my PC a while ago but kept the profiles, I also re-installed the game and the Mega Pack, i Loaded my savegame (wich had the Lexus still in the garage) and i sold the lexus later on... then i wanted to replace a vehicle with the lexus, i did.. but when i started searching for the lexus dealer, i could't find it... same thing for the Murcielago (no roof) and the Holden Efijy i think... (and all the other cars from the Megapack)