We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu on 27'' iMac via Bootcamp

bhumm25

I'm Getting This iMac

2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

4GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 2x2GB

1TB Serial ATA Drive

ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB

8x double-layer SuperDrive

Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Wireless Keyboard (English) and User's Guide

Will It Run TDU On Windows via Bootcamp? ( I Plan To Install 64-Bit Windows Vista) :)

Are you bragging or what? :p

Yes, the game will work flawlessly in max settings, even with af at x16 via ccc. I have the exact same video card except your CPU is way ahead of mine.

Will It Run TDU On Windows via Bootcamp? ( I Plan To Install 64-Bit Windows Vista)

Never had a mac so I wouldn't know but it will probably work.

Are you bragging or what? :p

Yes, the game will work flawlessly in max settings, even with af at x16 via ccc. I have the exact same video card except your CPU is way ahead of mine.

No I don't think he is bragging, you'll find people on PC's around here with specs that far exceed that.

Should work fine, not sure how Windows handles WiFi over Apple's Airport hardware though, haven't used Bootcamp in a WiFi environment. I assume though windows would need drivers for the Apple hardware.

No I don't think he is bragging, you'll find people on PC's around here with specs that far exceed that.

The point is though with this errr mac he got and that crap that hes got in it I'm pretty sure he's smart enough to know that it will run, heck even checking the minimum requirements page will give you the answer. The only reason I see for this thread being here is if hes asking if he'll have any problems along the way like effing drivers or w/e with bootcamp, and because you'll also find people on PC's around here with specs that are far below that.

:)

Guest mr cars

All I have is a fairly standard £200 Dell, and I can run TDU on High, but anti-aliasing and HDR slows it down a bit!