We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

very,very strange error

mreyeball

ok, maybe some of you remeber me from a few months back, anyway i just reinstalled tdu, everythings fine, starting to build my new online profile, but all of a sudden the server goes down, when i get back on my car wont drive! i can turn sterring wheel put on the headlights and brake lights but when i press the accelerator button on my gamepad nothing happens, but the button is working for menu navigation. i have checked my controller set ups and i am using the right key to accelerate and even tried a using another control pad and using the keyboard and it still does'nt work???????

any ideas guys?

Hahahaha thats so funny xD...Ok...Talking seriously hmmphahamhpp...Ok, you know a something called START engine button . Sorry , its a very simple thing but nothing to worrie. Configure that key and your car will be running like ever. Im sure that this will be helpful...(The START button is in the DASHBOARD part of the controls ;) )