We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

motorcycle turning

TURNER_042

sorry if this has been asked before, but how do u turn a bike properly on this game? i just spent ages unlocking bike showrooms, so i buy on, and it dont even turn! it turns a teeny bit anyway lol. i cant even get around a slight curve without having to stop and reverse several times

Hi Turner, what controller are you using? If its a Logitch G25/27 then turn the steering degrees down to 40 degrees to get best steering. Cars need more turning so its too slow for the bikes. I use this for my bikes in TDU and other bike racing sims, even GTA4 lol

P1010401.JPG

P1010403.JPG

P1010375.JPG

P1010310.JPG

Hope that helped. Let me know what controller if you still have problems.

Since I'm too lazy to change the controls for the bike, my technique is to slow down before the turn (often to first gear), turn the wheel as hard as possible and nearly stamp on the gas, as this makes the bike turn quicker. You can feather the throttle to get the desired racing line. It might not be the quickest way to ride the bikes in TDU, but I won every SP bike race and time trial like that (G25 with H Shifter enabled)