We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ipod Touch

Beav

Helloo!

My mate has a IPOD touch but only used it once as he doesnt have a pc to put music onto it. He will sell to me but I allready have a 8GB 4th generation ipod nano. I think he will take £80/£90 for it but I may offer him my ipod nano + maybe £40 cash?

My Ipod Nano is in awsome condition as I brought a case for it so they are no scratches!

Would you say its work swapping my ipod/cash for it or maybe sell my ipod on ebay but im not sure how much ile get for my ipod?

~Thanks!

It's only worth it if you think you'll use it to browse the internet on WiFi, or use the applications available to you.

I think £40 + a trade in is a bargain for an Ipod touch, but if you'll only use it for music, then I don't really see the point in changing :)

It's only worth it if you think you'll use it to browse the internet on WiFi, or use the applications available to you.

I think £40 + a trade in is a bargain for an Ipod touch, but if you'll only use it for music, then I don't really see the point in changing :)

Oki bud. I have the 4th gen nano not 4rd gen sorry. Ile see what my mate says :) Considering his mum brought it him I don't think she will let it go for any less than £120 as he was sellin it to his brother for £80 but she said anyone outside of the family £80 :rolleyes: