We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Crashing...

T1M

Right i've searched, but I didn't find anything relevent, I've likely missed something so sorry in advance!

So I decided to fix the lights of the IS350 and MC12, simple, I did it with the Corvette and it worked perfectly! I did the exact same things to mod these 2 cars, extracted files, converted, edited, converted and installed. Then, when I came to test them, my game would not start (kept closing saying 'TDU has stopped working..). Fair enough, I thought. Probably done something wrong. So I installed my .bnk backups, still crashes. Hm. I installed my .2db backups through bnk editor, still crashing. Hmmm, so I used some other backups I had, .bnk and .2db, still crashes! I've tried everything. The only other thing I did since I last played was uninstall a mod using auto installer... but i've done that many times without problem, and the mod installed fine.

Does anyone know a solution that avoids reinstalling? If it involves reinstalling, I may just uninstall and leave it like that.

PS: I have deleted radial.2db before...

Bad man's way out of mad situations like that is to do a system restore. I hate them, but I'll only do them if I'm completely dumbfounded as to what's gone on. Give the restore a try (If it doesn't work, you can easily undo the restoration without any data loss)

Okay thanks, I'll try that. :) Will I lose any recently downloaded data? I downloaded an M5 mod yesterday, but to fix TDU i'd need to go back to probably 21st, would I lose the downloaded mod?

Thanks. :)

Tried system restore, it's still broken. Looks like it's bye bye TDU!

There is actually nothing it should be, i've replaced everything so it's exactly like it was the other day when it worked, even uninstalled more mods! What is it with this game? I've even re-deleted radial.cdb... :(