We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Game wont load:@@

goveyrongo

Ok i downloaded tdu for my laptop(widnows 7 ,Intel i5 core), finished the offline mode, got bored so i downloaded the mega pack(started a online profile) about a week ago, and has worked and run like a dream ever since.

Now, i went on tdu this morning online and started the the $1,000,000 race around the island, im driving past the airfeild to the north of island and the game froze.

So i think oh well and press the windpws button to return to the main homepage, nothing happens:mad:, i press esc, nothing happens:mad:, i wait 5 minutes,nothing happens:mad:.

so i turned the computer off , restarted it then clicked on tdu the screen goes black, then freezes and becomes totaly inresponsive so i turn the computer off again, then the same happens again, then i repeat the process couple more times and the same happens.

Ive run the computer requirments scan and it passes all the mininmum and reconmended specs and duno what else to do=S.

Ive had this happen before, since its for pc you need to go to your documents and settings folder, go under all users, and there should be a hidden folder called Application data, in that folder there will be a folder thats titled Test Drive Unlimited. Take the folder out of the directory and keep it in a safe place. Run Test Drive Unlimited. The folder your removed carries the cd key for the game and bonus pack. Once TDU starts insert the cd code and try to run the game again. Since you have the mega pack you need to find the root directory and run the Mega pack key code box ( it should look like the tdu logo with a plus in the side) and type in the mega pack code in. Then run the game. If it works have fun. If it does not i can't help you.