We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Saxo Vts/1.1

Psyhoman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think this car is way too small? I'm not saying this car is bad, I mean the physics, none of cars in TDU is similar to it (small hatchy, 1600 c.c. tiny engine and else).

Although we can fit the physics, I think gauges will be another problem. I personally love this car, too, especially the Saxo Kit Car!!

• 3 weeks later...
Agreed!

It sucks that the modders always makes the best and fastest cars!

I'd love to see this ingame!

Everyday cars FTW!

.. And driving a Enzo everyday on TDU is gotta be boring! :p

I totaly agree with you man! I`m getting sick of that bunch of expensive cars & supercars.

• 2 weeks later...

someone realy needs to make this im getting bored of test drive and need a small hatch to rally around in it could replace the alfa brera or gt the phisics dont have to be super realistic and if yo wanted them to be just use TDU PE someone please make it

• 3 weeks later...

Most requests are ignored. That's because no one creates models from scratch any more.

And lets face it: The Saxo isn't really in many decent games (not ones with high enough poly counts to be decent)

Just be patient and not many requests are fulfilled (Probably about 5% of all requests are looked at by modders)

If anyone's interested in doing collaborations on these types of things, i can do the exteriors of Most cars, as long as they aren't extremely complex and as long as I can find blueprints for them...

So if anyone can do interiors and conversion, requests could actually be handled...

EDIT: http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w41/acid44/saxo3d.jpg these are the closest prints I can find to the pictured one :S It would appear Saxo's aren't popular in the modeling world :P