We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

RALLY CARS

metalshredder7

Hey Guys, since I haven't seen many rally cars at all through the TDU community, I have decided to start converting them off numerous games. Also I'm thinking of doing competition cars with sounds and HUDs. If anyone is interested in this idea PLEASE request them after this post

Cheers :)

Its up near the top :) I have a couple of cars to finish first and then I can start work on it. Oh and yes there will deginately be the martini version avaliable in the EVO 2 version.

Cool! Good luck on your projects and I hope You soon release my favourite car.

I have DiRT 2, Its just figuring out how to extract the car meshes.. I would love to get this in game ASAP, a really high quality model like Dirt. Maybe the model off forza and put a custom spoiler and texture on it?

Yeah! :monkeydance:

I don't mind if I don't have the rally interior TBH.

modder badge?Huh.People need to like your mods,and you need to be constant.Don't expect to get it after first car.But I think you'll get it,as soon as you get that export problem you'll start and you'll not stop because you'll like it.Just as I did,until my PC (CPU) went to the other world.If you need any help,contact me,and I'll see if I can help.