We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Deleted profile?!

powerslave

Hi guys,

I have very weird problem... I run my game as usual during last year and I got "Invalid password" message. I though wtf and tried few times, restarting game and PC but still the same.

Then I started to have "this nickname is already in use with another password" message. After clicking OK new profile creator window opened but all fields were filled with my normal username, my gamespy email and password. I checked length of password and it was different then the one I used to log in to gamespy, so I changed it to the one I login on gamespy website... all went fine but... ALL MY GAME PROGRESS IS GONE I couldn't continue game I could onyl start new game. FFS. Good I have a backup of my save game, so I restored it but nothing changed and still I can only start new game.

Anyone can tell me what the hell happened with my account?? I played since the game was release on the same account and NEVER had this problem and suddenly today I have this... and I have no longer any of my saves.

Please help