We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Volvo S60R + evolve bodykit

Grin116

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked out the FM3 model and it looks quite different from the one you modeled. Most significantly it doesn't have a hole on the side of the hood. :|

forza model have two different hoods:nanananana:

one of them like this:

car_photo_12676_7.jpg

i dont have free time to make cars everyday :sulk:

I mean I want to see more daily use cars. Cars which u can see every day on the roads in Poland. It's not ferrari or aston martin ;) I like normal cars

[mod edit:] Please do not post requests in threads that don't ask for them. Use the Mod Requests forum instead if you have permission to do so.

yeap! haha

there's too much veyrons, lambos, ferraris, bmws... but about hondas? nissan? volvo? vw? subaru? even old mercedes? I think u are in the top 5 best modders, u have great conversions, and 'daily use cars' is the best part. Image a Honda Civic EG, EJ, EK... A Impreza 22B, 98 STI, 96 STI... omg!

Why is the speedo wrong? 100kmh is 60mph, but on my speedo, I have to do 68mph for it to show 100kmh on the dashboard, anyway to correct this?

What camera do I use? as said 300c is too high, RUF RK Spyder IK here.

Unsure how to edit the hood and all that?

Why is the speedo wrong? 100kmh is 60mph, but on my speedo, I have to do 68mph for it to show 100kmh on the dashboard, anyway to correct this?

What camera do I use? as said 300c is too high, RUF RK Spyder IK here.

Unsure how to edit the hood and all that?

this is normal... modders say they cant correct... the subaru from tool, of shift, have a horrible gauges, its like 20km/h = 100km/h, and i say this for him and he say its impossible to change this. But some russians convert the same subaru from shift and the gauges are perfect...

• 1 month later...