We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Porshe Carrera S 1984

Guest DJ_Fajny

Guest DJ_Fajny

Ive seen it but i want this 1984 porshe with those oryginal small rims :) u know love to this car :)

BTW thanks for trying :)

Porsche.jpg

It doesn't get much closer than that, you can get smaller rims depending on which car you choose to replace in TDU, I chose the Ruf R-Turbo slot because I wanted the more modern rim sizing.

Actually the only difference I see in the mod versus your pictures is where the front bumper meets the body, it's a different color, the car body is the same, the rims are "close enough for government work", the whale tail is the same, even the interior is nearly identical.

With the way TDU modding works, you take what you can get because requests are rarely, if ever, filled to exactly what you want.

Guest DJ_Fajny

wow u r really helpful do u think im stupid and i haven't tried it ??

NKS here is the link ^^

Mod Edit: Link Removed, Please use the advice given in the post below to find the mod.

Guest DJ_Fajny

hmm yeah u r right but ..... for example i do speak english (and english translation was correct) but anyway there r ppl that dont speak english and when i've transleted the website to polish half of it whas still in russian and 1/3 was transleted wrong .... so no offence but google do sucks sometimes :) the part that didnt translete were writen in slang and google translate do not translate slang words ;)

Respect

• 4 weeks later...

I have downloaded the 75 930 off v8 motors and it is awesome. I used the rims fron the 2010 Sport Classic mod and the sound of the 76 3.3 RSR and it is really quite nice. Took me a while to get the trans ratios and final drive ratio but after that with a little tweaking it is as close to the real thing as you'll get.

• 2 months later...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/Kurgan777/Porsche.jpg

It doesn't get much closer than that, you can get smaller rims depending on which car you choose to replace in TDU, I chose the Ruf R-Turbo slot because I wanted the more modern rim sizing.

Actually the only difference I see in the mod versus your pictures is where the front bumper meets the body, it's a different color, the car body is the same, the rims are "close enough for government work", the whale tail is the same, even the interior is nearly identical.

With the way TDU modding works, you take what you can get because requests are rarely, if ever, filled to exactly what you want.

Wow, exactly what I had in mind when I made the tread! :hsquad:

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks!