We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Modding Tools question

Skidz

Hello

Today I started working with the awsome TDU-MT V1.14 , but I got a litle "problem". When I changed the settings of a car, I always have to restart my whole game, to make them working. But my TDU takes pretty long to load (till it starts reading from the disk and so one).

Is there another way, to make my settings working, without shut down and reload the whole game ?

I'm happy about every hint, answer. :)

Ah, well then I guess I'll have to do it that way. :(

One other question. What do they actually mean with ignition ? The translater didn't help me, or just gave me to much oppertunities.

Should I put that higher or lower on the Audi S6 ?

And one other thing (I already can't stop myself again :D). Why do my RPM go up, and then down again for a litle second, if I set the primacy on a high rate (like 70 %), even when my tire don't spin that much at those high settings.

Hope you are so nice and help me again :)

Ignition is (I guess) how long it takes from the moment you turn the key on a car until the engine starts. You'll have find out (IE Google) those numbers for the S6 and see if you have to change them.

About the other thing I don't know. I don't do any physics modding to my cars.