We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Are there anyone who can help me solve this problem?

gksdlqq

for 1 the frame is breaking through the chassie, 2 the mirror breaks through the window (which isnt actually there anymore) prob down to the same problem. and 3 when you applied the paint mod you completely broke the 3d render of the car, yes the shell is there but the material its ment to be made of is lost. [ my opinion - an amazinly epic fail :lol: I couldnt do better tbh.. but Fail none the less XD ] All in all try get the frame to match the 3d model and it may jst fix its self.

*oh and youve put this in Released Mods section*

for 1 the frame is breaking through the chassie, 2 the mirror breaks through the window (which isnt actually there anymore) prob down to the same problem. and 3 when you applied the paint mod you completely broke the 3d render of the car, yes the shell is there but the material its ment to be made of is lost. [ my opinion - an amazinly epic fail :lol: I couldnt do better tbh.. but Fail none the less XD ] All in all try get the frame to match the 3d model and it may jst fix its self.

My problem is not frame. cause It`s just for testing. only problem I have is material problem.

My problem is not frame. cause It`s just for testing. only problem I have is material problem.

But it technically could be the frame. A tried doin a minor mod like this before and because the frame didnt pan out to the correct shape of the car, the entire render of the car was just pixels when it was loaded in the game.

But it technically could be the frame. A tried doin a minor mod like this before and because the frame didnt pan out to the correct shape of the car, the entire render of the car was just pixels when it was loaded in the game.

No it is not, what you say 'frame' is just interior parts and it does not affect exterior. Yo definitely misunderstanding now.