We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Black Flag Club

CaptSlow

I'm looking for people to help shape my new club. This will be for TDU1 and TDU2.

-laid back

-cruises

-races

http://blackflagclub.org

...preferably people in North America. Scheduling can be difficult with the European/Asian/African time zones.

Welcome to the Black Flag Racing Club.

While eagerly awaiting the release of Test Drive Unlimited 2, I had been stumbling around the 'Club' section looking for a good once to join. I was met with several roadblocks: 1) location of members, and 2) user platform. I could not find a club that interested me enough that was laid back, mature, North America-based, PC-based...certainly I was being picky, but then again I didn't want to schedule myself around European time zones or play alone while the xbox/PS3 members had all the fun. Thus, I wanted to start a club of my own. B)

First and foremost, this club is laid back. I have been gaming for a long time now (since the late '80s) and have no need for serious competition or obsessive members. Secondly, this club is not strict; it is not an Audi-only club, it's not a drifting-only club, or a muscle-only club. I'd like to think I do a bit of everything...to limit Club members in that way I feel is a disservice to them. I also do not require mics, or teamspeak, or xfire, or whatever else there is out there. The forums are where we communicate and where we meet to schedule events.

What I DO want this club to be however is a place to form a community and just have fun! One of my most loved gaming clans was based around this motto and was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had.

In case you are wondering where the name came from...yes, I took it from the '80s punk band which I love. However, it has a double meaning. I always lived my life against the grain, getting into mischief whenever possible. In racing the Black Flag signifies a punishment for somebody who breaks the rules. Rules are meant to be broken.

I got so excited to actually see a new post. Nope...nothing even related to the thread.

I don't see anything about double posting in that link (or maybe I'm blind), and it's common forum etiquette that if a thread is more than a few days old you can bump it with a "double post".