We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Coastal Crawler Cruise @ 00:30h GMT+1 at 17/09/10!!!

TX3RN0BILL

Hi every baddy!

In my second attempt at organizing a cruise, whose main point is to enjoy the time and the scenery and the ability to actually drive together, I thought about clogging up the road with the slowest cars imaginable - with the added effect that no two cars should look the same in terms of color! Best paint shop will win 1.000.000$ prize!

When?

Not yet confirmed but I'm aiming for half past midnight (00:30h) of Friday (17/09/10) - meaning the night between Thursday (16/09/10) and Friday (17/09/10) at GMT+1 time (or BST, for those that live in the UK).

Driving what?

The car for this cruise is the Chevrolet SSR (Class F car, costs 40.000$), stock (no performance-mods and no mod-induced paint jobs), no upgrades (meaning no tunings, must be Stage 0), the fun is to have all of them in different colors - use the deluxe paint shop if necessary! Mine will be in the stock baseline gray with blue hood and rear cover!

Did I read 1.000.000$ prize?

The best paint job, voted by all participants by max nr of points - all voters will have to vote between 1 and 5, will earn a prize - I'll buy a stock Saturn Sky for 1.023.000$ from that person (so that the person will earn 1.000.000$).

Where?

The start is the Diner of Punalu'u (spelling?) at map coords D-9. We'll drive along the coast around the island in NW direction. First break will be at the diner after Waimea Bay (map coords C-5). Next stop will be at the grand market on the seaside of the road (map coords G/H-2/3). The cruise will finish at the lighthouse in the SW tip of the island (map coords I-4).

Rules?

Keeping it simple there's only 3 rules:

1) all stick together at all times (no one gets left behind!!!),

2) all follow the leader (me),

3) no purpousely bumping of other players, and try not to make too much of a mess of the NPC traffic - remember, this is supposed to be a coastal crawler pleasure cruise!

How to participate?

Sign up and post screenies of the color selection square in the deluxe paint shop with the respective cross for each of the colors - not the cars themselves, leave that for the "ooooh!!! aaaah!!!"-effect for when we hit the road!!! Post the respective names of the colors in the post as well so I can add you up to the roster, please.

P.S.: Since I'm the prize-awarder I'll just drive a stock-colored car, as I said before, it'll be the gray-with-blue-hood-and-toppings color scheme - so nobody votes on me. Also, needless to say, all participants will be required to be "locked" during the cruise.

Cruise Roster:

TX3RN0BILL - gray-with-blue-hood-and-toppings stock shop color.

katana-mei - ???

Capt-Slow - ???