We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A question about the Megapack

TX3RN0BILL

Hi guys! I got into this game a couple of weeks ago and I'm completely lovin' it! Also managed to drag a friend to get it too... only I went the whole 9 yards and got the megapack as well, but he so far hasn't. Every time we are online and I'm in a car from the megapack he tells me he sees some random car with "test drive unlimited" or something written on it - and it's always the same car wether I drive one or another from the megapack. So here's me wondering if it's a bug or just because he doesn't have the megapack he can't even see the car I'm driving - cause that's a bit stupid IMHO. Wouldn't it make more sense that other ppl could see the other player cars from the megapack but not be able to drive them or buy them so that people would feel compelled to buy the megapack, instead of just seeing a random car which can perform in extremely varied ways? Or is there just some sort of fail on the part of the network that should enable him to see the megapack cars as well?