We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ace Project Problem

Lambo Llama

So, decided I'd try out the Ace Project. It's not gone well.:holysh:

Made a new profile and got it all patched up, seemed to be all fine. Bow though whenever I start TDU after a couple of minutes the response time between my pressing a key to the action happening on the screen is about 3-5 seconds. It stays like this for a minute or so then the game freezes. This used to happen once every month or so, but now it is every time I go to play.

Any ideas on what to do?

The Ace Project was a "hack" that some players came up with to combat the club racing problem that prevented people from completing the game to the full 100% mark and let you advance to the Ace rank. basically, starting a new profile, then running the program they came up with tricked the game into thinking that you had completed the required 3 Inter-Club races.

the same people also came up with a program that helped to delete the radial.cdb file.

Apologies for the double post, looks like I found the reason. ATI card has a history of these problems apparently (I have had numerous problems with mine...). If it happens to anyone else try going to Control Panel->Administrative Tools->Services then disable Ati Hotkey Poller. Restart your computer and everything should hopefully be fixed.:)

EDIT:Gone again. Worked for a bit after the above method, but now it has gone again. Have tried reinstalling, deleting patched account, scanned for viruses, still nothing.