We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

System requirements

Prophecy

Hey, so I did the system requirements lab test for TDU2, and its saying that im way past even the recommended stats, but TDU struggles a little bit (a little bit of lag, pretty constant) on the highest settings :\

I only have a laptop, but... well it is a pretty good laptop.

edit: Oh right, probably should tell you what model it is XD - Im pretty sure its an Acer Aspire 5741 (I dont have the box nearby, and I didnt memorize the name...)

NVidia GeForce GT320M

Intel Core i5- 2.27 ghz

3.9gb of ram

I have got a PS3, so I dont want to get it for PC unless im sure I can run it at a somewhat good visual level (because why settle for bad graphics just for mods, when I have a console?)

Bear in mind that recommended settings are for medium graphics and lowish resolutions (1280x768)

The i5 isn't made for gaming, really. The 320M card is quite weak compared to other laptop cards out there. It's not really much faster than the 220M, just a little smaller so it runs a little cooler.

Seeing as it's a laptop, the only thing you can do is tone the settings down.

But it would run somewhat well? (I understand that no one can give me a definite answer, as we only really have the beta to go on- which i didnt get XD) I wouldnt mind if i only had to tone it down a little and lower my res, its only if i have to tone it down completely, then i'd just get it on ps3, i'd trade good graphics for mods... heh.