We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU start with 1 gb ram?

Dennis1988

• 1 month later...

None as far as I know. I've try to get it to run on an old comp of mine too, but meh. Most likely there won't be any fix either as 2 GB of RAM is verybasic, and afaik, even low end comps come with 3-4?

Try getting a new 1 gig stick, they're really cheap. Don't think there will be any movement on this part with all the problems people who run the game are facing.

Unfortunately, the requirements are that.

The two options are:

*Purchase more RAM

*Leave the game on the shelf until you get more RAM

In the UK, you can't take the game back if your PC doesn't meet the requirements. As for Germany, I have no idea what the Customer rights are, so check with the store you purchased off. Over here it's your own fault if you don't read the back to see if the game is compatible.

RAM is cheap anyways, but if you only have 1GB RAM, then the rest of your components probably wouldnt run TDU2 terribly well anyway.

Unfortunately, the requirements are that.

The two options are:

*Purchase more RAM

*Leave the game on the shelf until you get more RAM

In the UK, you can't take the game back if your PC doesn't meet the requirements. As for Germany, I have no idea what the Customer rights are, so check with the store you purchased off. Over here it's your own fault if you don't read the back to see if the game is compatible.

RAM is cheap anyways, but if you only have 1GB RAM, then the rest of your components probably wouldnt run TDU2 terribly well anyway.

thats really only 1 option aint it :p

but yh get more ram for like £4. if u do get tdu2 working, ull probably wana use my shadow fix mod, it will make ur game run a lot faster :)