We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

2011 Ford Taurus SHO

stftdu

But I've also have a pretty highpoly model from the Zonda F, Roadster, Cinque, Cinque Roadster, Absolute and Uno.

Hard desicion to make..

On Topic: Yes no problem. Keep asking if you need some help again. Good luck

Well iv fixed most of the stuff iv wanted to,still left some minior changes that il work on these days but i just cant get GPS on the screen -.-I think i tried everythink i could remeber and still not working ..Iv made new material and used satelitemap.2db texture for it did multplyadd uv maped and screen was white..so i just added ford's sign on screen:)

Version 1 of this mod had the scale somewhere in the Monster Truck range, that's part of the reason for the steamroller tire width.

If v2 is still the same scale, then it's still way too big, none of the biggest, tallest, and widest of the TDU cameras will fit this car.

It accualy has a good IK,cameras..Scale? cars size is just fine..:p

I really like this car and the interior is really good! Just a couple of things I noticed: the tires are huge! There are some weird reflections on the windscreen and I can't find any camera that works-not even the Chevy SSR's camera is high enough to allow me to see over the dash..just barely.

@wagnerpsc

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6132/testdriveunlimited20110.png

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/6132/testdriveunlimited20110.png

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8752/testdriveunlimited20110v.png

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/6132/testdriveunlimited20110.png

@tockertive CAMERA/IK:Holden Efijy

Bout the tires il try making the tires less wide;)I didnt have any weird reflections while driving,dont know what the prob is:(

Tnx:)

Started my new car mod :) Jaguar xkr gt ..

It accualy has a good IK,cameras..Scale? cars size is just fine..:p and bout the tire size,reduced!

As far as the cams go, there's no Hood or Hood_Back cams in the game that could ever fit, and the SSR and 300C cockpit cams weren't high enough or wide enough.

You might want to put the stock Caddy CTS-V in the garage next to your mod. The real 2004 CTS-V's wheelbase is only 1 inch longer than the real 2010 SHO so your wheelbase needs to be just a hair shorter than the CTS-V's ingame.

Your mod is actually wider than the CTS-V, it's taller, and the wheelbase is around a foot longer than the CTS-V's. The scale is too big. And the rims look even bigger now, compared side by side against the CTS-V's, they look like 26-30 inch "dubs".

The best thing you could do is match your mod's wheelbase up against the CTS-V before you export it.

@kurgan777 as soon reventon finishes what he had in mind,il reduce wheel size and it will look like it should..And bout the camers i dont see whats wrong whit it ?:)

The Chevy SSR and Holden Efijy Hood cams are the highest and farthest forward hoods in the game, in your mod, they're both still INSIDE the car.

The Chrysler 300C Hood_Back cam is the farthest back cam in the game, it's also still INSIDE the car.

The Holden Efijy Cockpit cam is the ONLY centered Cockpit cam I could find, and it's blocking most of the road view even at max seat slider height.

There are NO Cockpit_Back cams that are high enough to see the road behind you, the 300C is the highest, and 75% of the screen is still blocked.

Check the attached ingame photo. The cars sitting next to the SHO are the Toyota Celica GT-Four (RHD Version), and Tool's BMW M3 E46 GTR Street Version. That real BMW has a wheelbase that's only 5 inches shorter than the SHO's, but ingame, the SHO dwarfs the M3.

It's not just the wheel size, it's the size of the whole car, once you fix that, the rest will fall in line as it should and there will be a bunch of properly fitting cameras, and the rims should be resized with the car. Right now the rims are looking too big because the whole car is too big.