We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Logitech G25 configuration

powerslave

Hi guys, since my G25 doesn't have force feedback in game and feels like crap I'd like to know if someone else got same problem and managed to solve it to have ingame's FFB, not the fake one from Profiler?

My ingame options are set all the way to the left except for pedals which are left in the middle (default).

I've tried to uninstall Profiler and to use Wndows configuration tool, but it didn't help at all, what about u guys?

I have a G25 and it's working great. Others have said the same! Check the "Logitech Profiler", (do you even have it installed?). Make sure the FF is turned up to 150% in the options/Global Device Settings. I have the "spring effect" at 65%, The "Damper Effect Strength" at zero. Turn off enable Spring. Off "report combined pedals". Check "allow game to adjust Settings." On the TDU2 controller game menu. Turn the first three wheel settings up about half. Turn break linerati up about half also. Works great. Oh, also turn the "vibration" down quite a bit.

Guest Aussie.Guy

You have to turn on your logitech profiler for it to work and you must turn the FF slider on then go to game and do the same.

It does work and i got g25 !!

The G25 works fine for me with TDU2's "g25" setting. I have no complains, except lack of FF.

I honestly don't know what all the fuss was about.

You have answer to your question in your own post :)

Some people report that FFB is working for them on g25, some (like me) it doesn't.

Some time ago in beta FFB was working very nice, but since last update v.027 if I recall it was gone. I was in beta since September, FFB was working from time to time, few patches repaired it, few disabled, last one totally messed it up and as we can see in final product - it's gone again.

So there is a FFB in TDU2, but for some reason for most of us it's disabled. But if it does work for some people, it's good to find out ourselves what's wrong because honestly... I really doubt Eden will do something about in next few months, they piss on us and as I can see in GMDestra posts he treat us (people who want FFB and other fixes) like a 0.1% of all players. Whole Eden is a bunch of ignorants at this point.

The problem is that a number of us for some reason are having issues when the profiler is running. It causes the pedals to be combined, even when the option is explicitly turned off, which means the brake can't be used.

Why would the combined brake and accelerator stop the use of the brake? If you unchecked the "game over-ride" button in the profiler. Does the game still combine them? The brake works for me. I have the game over ride button checked. I'm using Windows XP. I haven't noticed that they are combined. But maybe they are. It just causes the engine to de-accelerate, right? :confused:

I was also part of the "net-code beta team". FF always worked for me? The beta changed versions many times with no effect on FF! I'm using Windows XP 64 bit. Now. But I did the beta on Windows 7 64 bit.

Seems very strange. Maybe you should reinstall profiler from wingman site? Definitely sounds like a problem with some systems. So Eden would need a "diagnostic", from you system to address it. Other wise you will have to figure it out your self. Also maybe ask on the Wingman forum. And look at some of their down loadable tools.

Make sure you have the "spring effect strength" ON, in the profiler. That isn't fake. The "centering spring strenth" is the fake one. Don't check it's box.

I appreciate you're trying to help - but there's a bug in the game. Pressing the brake all the way in is like not pressing any of the pedals, and not pressing any of the pedals is like having the accelerator pushed in half way. I have tried re-assigningthe brake and clutch to each other as a workaround which allows me to maps the controls in TDU2 but the driving experience is rubbish. Other members at TDU2.com said they got it working by uninstalling the profiler software. Since I didn't want to do that, I just close the profiler software before I launch TDU2 which has the same effect.

With the profiler running, with the Combined pedals checkbox on or off (in a game profile and the global profiler), the game reacts the same.

Accelerator = Combined Pedals

Brake = You are already using this control for 'accelerator' (error)