We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dodge on Hawaii or Ibiza

udertakerman

yeah the viper is balls total balls looks nice tho :D

just like real life

nice car, costs $$$$$, has 510 bhp... impressive.... but wait! whats this?!?!? to get only 510 bhp they had to put a what in it? A EIGHT POINT THREE LITRE ENGINE!!!!!

yes the SRT10 have 8.3L engine and only 510bhp.... give that too the japs and they will build a hydroelectric dam around it :/

for perspective on how crappy that is, people get 1000bhp out of 3.0l skylines and so on

a double decker bus is 10l

sry i just hate SRT10 performance had to give u guys that rant lol

no replacement for displacement. lol. with minor tuning the viper can easily get 550 rwhp, with bolt ons you can get 700 hp(cams, head work, intake, exhaust, comp tune). not the most efficient engine but it is a beast that when tuned hangs with the best of em. still sounds like crap tho irl.

I understand your whole "Something doesn't add up" mentality, but (1) the final-gen Viper had 600, and (2) that was probably what they felt was a reliable, streetable amount. If you want the true capacity, though, then there are people (Hennessey, for example) that almost mass-produce 1100 or 1200 hp Vipers. If you want race-only spec, people have gone even higher. ;)

Aye, why does the Viper V10 sound so... nasty? I never got that.

In a good way or a bad way?

-Leadfoot

;395285']I understand your whole "Something doesn't add up" mentality, but (1) the final-gen Viper had 600, and (2) that was probably what they felt was a reliable, streetable amount. If you want the true capacity, though, then there are people (Hennessey, for example) that almost mass-produce 1100 or 1200 hp Vipers. If you want race-only spec, people have gone even higher. ;)

In a good way or a bad way?

-Leadfoot

thats still pretty terrible really. still at 1100bhp theyre using more than double whats needed

its a shame cuz iv always loved the styling of vipers. the SRT10 is beautiful but.... sucky :p