We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruise Buddy?

eXile

Ok I need someone that I can cruise with lets say regularly, visit houses, do races together all that. Getting a bit boring on my own going through the singleplayer stuff at the moment, and most people online either dont speak english or are already in groups.

I have a few people that come and play with me but not that frequent as they don't stay on TDU as much as I do. (about 5-6 hours a day when im free ? should I feel bad for myself ? haha)

So any regular players that want to have fun, do photoshoots, possibly a movie soon once I get my i7 rig please post (:

Thanks

- XeqtR

Haha cheers LL powah, get it quick its great ;)

I will add you, i'm online very often but the TDU servers do mess around a bit :/

EDIT: Friend request sent

Thansk mate, but how do I see my requests ? As in where ? I can add you if you want, whats your ID ?

Also I have about 4 friends on TDU2 that I have added, and on that Social Achievment that states:

- "Have 5 friends in TDU2" it still says 0/5 :/ Yet on the score next to it, it has 80/100 which is 4/5 pretty much.

Really weird eh ?

I will wait inside there until 19:50. Can't see you yet.

I was outside until now lol I need to go eat now though, so I will leave my car outside the yacht place, come meet me there, i ll be back in 10 mins. AFK till then. Also it doesnt get full of 8 people (per server) that way so you can connect to me.

Dude I cant see you anymore, what the heck is with the servers :/

Although that drum n bass song on the radio kept me happy, :D

But wtf, FR system down, servers are down, connection gets lost all the time, FPS drops.... ATARI dissapointment ?