We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Sound when braking

RichardvdD

Hello,

I'm kind of enjoying TDU2, but apart from the steering wheel not working how I'd like, I'm really annoyed by the sounds of most cars. They sound really bad, especially compared to TDU1. Shifting up and down, lifting the gas pedal or just braking from 90km/h to 80km/h just sounds bad and unrealistic. Are there any tools to extract the TDU2 files and to edit the sounds?

Even when slightly touching the brake, the sound of the tires is so overwhelming it's even louder than when you're riding with 8000 rpm on top speed. I'd really like to turn the volume of that sound down, or just remove it comepletely.

Has anyone else been experimenting with editing sounds yet?

Hello,

I'm kind of enjoying TDU2, but apart from the steering wheel not working how I'd like, I'm really annoyed by the sounds of most cars. They sound really bad, especially compared to TDU1. Shifting up and down, lifting the gas pedal or just braking from 90km/h to 80km/h just sounds bad and unrealistic. Are there any tools to extract the TDU2 files and to edit the sounds?

Even when slightly touching the brake, the sound of the tires is so overwhelming it's even louder than when you're riding with 8000 rpm on top speed. I'd really like to turn the volume of that sound down, or just remove it comepletely.

Has anyone else been experimenting with editing sounds yet?

u mean the skidding? that annoys me also but, i use analog sticks for acc/brake and i find if i only put the brake on slightly it doesnt do that

gotta be annoying for people with buttons tho :p

• 2 weeks later...