We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Logitech Customer Service

Jazzi

I though I would post this up as Sponge doesn't seem to have done it already.

A couple of days ago the shifter on his G25 started going funny, not recognising shifts (1st, 2nd and 3rd gear were completely broken for a little while) He managed to fix it, turns out the drivers had corrupted sometime while the computer wasn't in use.

While he was having a spazz fit at it, he contacted Logitech customer support with the problem, they emailed him back very quickly with a the gift of a 25% discount code on a brand new G27, as the G25 is no longer in production.

Keen to take up the offer, he emailed them back asking if the code would be valid for use in a couple of months when he was willing to upgrade to a new wheel, to which the responded by giving him a 50% discount code if he would use it in the next month.

So, if anyone who has a G25 is having any problems with it, contact Logitech's customer support! He bought his G27 yesterday, Amazon retail price is £332, Logitech retail price is £250. Sponge got his, a brand new G27, for £125. I reckon that's the bargain of the year.

Yea hahahah THats quite nice

my friend who is known as patch here had problems with his fanatec 911 carrera

fanatec offered to replace his 911 carrera for another one, for free, or for 50€ he could have a GT3 RS V2

he took on the GT3 RS V2 offer

recently he had pedal problems, and they sent him brand new pedals, but they offered him also a special promotion for the clubsport pedals, in which they gave him back the full retail price of the standard pedals so that he could buy the Clubsport pedals for less money, but he went with new standard pedals which are quite good

He's very happy with fanatec and got me into buying fanatec products too

i bought a fanatec 911 carrera cose he influenced me and im quite happy to be honest :)

I only wish I had a G27 for the smoother belt drive and extra wheel buttons for TDU2 indicators - otherwise I'm more tempted by the compatibility of the Fanatec GT2 and the rave reviews of the latest Thustmaster wheel. I've told myself to wait for the next batch of hardcore wheels before upgrading though.