We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Problem with photographer and "bombs" on Ibiza

ShogunNH

I will start with photo/photographer problem. On Ibiza I can't do one of photo mission (number 7) because, I don't have marker to enter, but I remeber that I do this photo and I think after that game crash me (after alt+tab).

Second problem is "bomb" missions don't appear on map. There left me 6 missions to do. On Hawaii I do this all. I hope that you understand and help me ;)

If you have completed the Photo number 7 on Ibiza and then the game crashed straight away (as far as I am concerned it wouldn't save it) then somebody that has already done it needs to send you the file called " PHOTO07X.jpeg " and it should work then.

As far as the "bomb challenges " I don't know why they are not appearing, I am currently at 85/100. When I have 6 left I will get back to you.

- eXile

Just because you have a few events left to do doesn't mean they'll frequently show up on the map. You just have to keep checking them and be prepared to drop what you're doing when they show up so you can knock them off. I've done all of them. Go to Pause - Progress - Discovery to check which island the last events are on.