We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Bike

EW

So went to pick my new bike up the other day and after a good clean you folks get to see it!

5640071670_ef261262c7_z.jpg

5640072940_aba92fa148_z.jpg

5640073626_87be3026ea_z.jpg

5640073050_7b4b48894b_z.jpg

Sorry for the shoddy pics but was using the phone.

The bike is 600cc with 98bhp and does 0-60 in 3.6 :eek:

Sponge that reminds me of a story my dad told me about an old friend of his. He had decided to be a twit/show off and pop a wheelie alongside the school bus he got up it up then the bike hit the power band and it went over backwards because of the sudden increase in acceleration

i really dont have a clue about bikes but how much is 98HP in bike world and also how fast can you go with ti with out a 25 mile runway?

for example my M3 does 250 but it'll easy go 240 with taking to long what about with one of these?

Fazers take about 30-40 seconds to get to top speed. It'll top out in the region of 130-140mph.

But seeing as it'll have a 33BHP Restriction on it (UK Laws FTL) It'll probably manage about 90-110mph.

98BHP in bike language is "Average" The GSXR1300 HayaBusa has (I think) 180ish bhp, and that's a 1.3L Hyperbike. This is a 0.6L 4pot engine. It'll be roughly comparable to a E46 M3 of bikes. (Lots of power, but speedwise could be better)

Fazers take about 30-40 seconds to get to top speed. It'll top out in the region of 130-140mph.

But seeing as it'll have a 33BHP Restriction on it (UK Laws FTL) It'll probably manage about 90-110mph.

98BHP in bike language is "Average" The GSXR1300 HayaBusa has (I think) 180ish bhp, and that's a 1.3L Hyperbike. This is a 0.6L 4pot engine. It'll be roughly comparable to a E46 M3 of bikes. (Lots of power, but speedwise could be better)

aahh i see this explains a lot to me :D

thanks for explaining

ooww and the bike well it looks cool and the color is perfect, i saw an amazing Bright Green Suzuki once and to be honest in my opinion bikes look best in bright colours

one the back of a friends bike last night a SV650 with only 70bhp and absolutly destroyed a Ford GT well untill we hit top speed (125mph)

And although my bike will be restricted it doesn't affect acceleration only top end RPM

So it'll still do 0-60mph in 3.8 sec then just slow down around ~110mph