We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How to fix crashed TDU !

Mr Flumb

Hey guys ! Recently I kind of modded my TDU a bit too far, and caused it to crash. However ! I found out a way to fix it. P.S I have mega pack installed.

1. Uninstall all of your mods. (For me the problem is from manually installing mods)

2. Go to :

C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk

and DELETE the vehicules folder. Once it's in the recycling bin, I empty it. (Just to make sure :P)

3. Then go back to here :

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz337/FrOsT_FiR3/Guide.png

4. Delete the activate-add-on application.

5. Un-install TDU. (Whilst doing this you can listen to some music :P)

6. Re-install it ! (Again you can listen to some music, or listen to the exclusive music that comes WITH the installation !)

7. Hopefully your Test Drive Unlimited will now work !

I want to say a few things now. First of all, you should always make a back-up of whatever your modding. In this case I did, but it didn't have any of the mega pack cars, and that's why I had to do this, since the mod that I did was on one of the mega pack cars... (Unlucky me :P) Also, sorry that my guide isn't very in depth, I'm not a very good poster, but HEY ! It's still a guide right ? :lol:

I hope this saves all you people's butt's out there, since this definately saved my butt ! :tdance::bananadance3::dance:

Take care !

~FLumB

• 5 months later...