We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any Chance of bringing back the Soundpack V3?

Drkpl8

I wanted to ask about the Sound Pack v3, where you could choose a lite, ?? , and an extreme version.

I heard that the links were removed:(.Sound pack v1, and v2 don't work, they get stuck at 26.5 MB and then they are "finished" but they don't work ;)

So I wanted to know if there's any Chance of re uploading the Sound Pack v3 (extreme edition) ? (maybe some1 who still has it, or Stinger himself?)

And also I don't really seem to get WHY the pack was actually removed, it would be nice to explain me, but that's not the point of the thread I made.

It may be much I want from you (or maybe not?) but yeah..

Would be so happy.

~Drkpl8

Edit : Almost 30 Views, but no Reply? Come on, do me a favor, and answer.. :|

From memory, the soundpack was removed due to complains by certain authors. As Ryzza said, there's probably a few more higher quality mods out there since V3 was released/removed.

The only two sounds that I loved in V3 were the Mclaren F1 GTR sound and the Maserati MC12 sound. They were godly.

Already had V1 and V2 once, and i liked them pretty much, but i reinstalled TDU and forgot to back-up the modded sounds >.<

Well, you're probably right, but you know, i like to download Car Mods, and sometimes it just destroys my soul, to see a REALLY REALLY NICE Car mod, with no custom sound included..

Anyways, i think I am going to download some Car Mods right now and search for some good sounds :)

Already knew that the V3 was removed due to complains by certain authors (Stinger i guess, they mirrored his release) but i thought if Sting' would be still active on this board he could bring it back >.>

~ Drkpl8