We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU mod sites lost or non-existent?

dakoetaw238

First off let me take a moment to thank all of the modders who have added to this unique game. With that said I will explain what I am trying to accomplish here. I am replacing every vehicle in TDU, using everyone's mods, and to not piss any modders off I WIIL NOT be releasing or offering any of this to anyone without perm...,, well I won't be uploading it. But I have found this game to my liking because of the never-ending add-ons you can use for play.

I already modded half the dealerships but am running low on models,, that said I would like to request all modders of this game to post a link to your site right here so that I and fellow friends can enjoy your works. As of this time I have only found TDU-addons,TDU-Central and Ruskie's mods.

In total I have downloaded 75 vehicles, tested 75 and found about 20 not a good fit.

I am going for the Ultimate Test-drive. So please help me and others, I have also noticed that especially on TDU-central that alot of the links are not working,I usually get a "Website No Longer Available." This is Sooooo frustrating. If you have any info or are willing to lead me in the right direction I am very thankful.

So you all know that I am the real deal,I donot create mods I don't have the skill, I can alter games tho. So far I've modded:

Swat-4, Far-cry 2, GRiD, GTA-SA-4-VC, GRAW-1-2, Cod-2-4-5, NFS-Carbon-MW-HP2010-The Run, Elder Scrolls-Tribunal-Morrowwind-Oblivion, Gothic 1-2-3,, And many others.

Also if anyone needs help with installations I pretty much have it all figured out I can be very handy with questions too, Thank's Guys!

Hey man, welcome, and thanks for first ;)

Here is my site, you have to go to "modding projects" and then on "Released Mods" and Scroll down for my latest mods. TDUZoqqers World! - Home

You can also visit Fl0w's site: Ursa Racing - ReDefining Power.

The Interpendent Tuners site: Independent Tuners Community Your Test Drive Source - News

and our Forum at: Startseite - J/T-Tuning

Have fun!

TDUZoqqer

Thanks guys! also I apologize for posting in the wrong spot but it was the only way to ensure that you guys would see it,again Keep it up and I'm trying to implement a version of Testdrive with just Muscle cars and then one with tuners and one with exotics, I have 4 copies of TDU on my pc,thats the ultimate Testdrive baby, a game tailored to your unique automobile fetish!

P.S I breast fed from a Shelby 427, tasted like rubber and gasoline yummmm!