We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

del this thread

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• 1 month later...

@Miczelov sry for the late reply,no sry i well keep my mods on UL for now on bec there i dont have no porobs with dead links etc and its better for me bec i have a acc there

if ur dls dont work right use a UL download manager they always work ;)

@Charles thx m8

sry for the late reply, hmm dunno u got a pic how they should look like then i can see what i cant do ^^

Yea - but UL have strange limits... I can download only one file per hour... Even with ULDM ;/

At Mediafire there is no limits like that, and there is no probs with dead links :) I'm keepeng my mods for RD:Grid there for long time so i'm sure ;)

About Car - after hour of waiting i downloaded it.... And its really great! Same your other cars. :)

About doors... Hmmm - i'm not a speciallist but heard that if you export car models from FM4 Autovista, then they're easier to make working.

Hi combat! Here is the photo of the silver/grey rims.

http://www.automild.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/2011-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-wheels-rims-588x441.jpg

And I was also wondering. Can you also do a front lip for it? If its not too much job. Hehe. And just like my request with the civic its up to you to decide whether or not you like to accept my request.

Here is the photo of the front lip. Doesn't it look great? But if it doesn't look great on your perspective then its really up to you to decide. Thanks!

http://images.uptilo.com/chargespeed/22A685E8-9744-4CA1-B9D0-E9FC70D908B9.jpg

I know your getting tired of me always asking for this and that stuff but I am one of your other fans out there. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work! Goodluck!

@ Charles i will make them rims after im done with the ferrari cali update ok, They look good i might use them aswell :P

abaut the lip that also looks lovely but i need a 3d model for it fm4 dony have lips :( sry

E:

@ Miczelov good news i fixd the waiting time on all UL links u can straight dl them without waiting time

• 7 months later...
    • 3 months later...