We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

3.3v is very low

The Drifter

Hi guys i was wondering if someone that's good in hardware can help me, My 3.3v is sometimes below threshold its between 3.0v/3.2v and sometimes its go below 3.0v then i get a waring for the m/b software ( Asus Probe ) and i bought a new PSU a couple of months ago. I'm not sure if it is the sensors or the voltage caps that's about to reach there limits, i have a agp system so ya its old and not sure if its my PCI cards that gives me these problems i had this problem before i put in the new PSU. I understand Hardware so i'm not a complete noob LoL.

So here's my specs: Asus P5PE-VM m/b

Intel Pentium 2160 Dual Core running stock speed ( 1.8Ghz )

Apecer 1Gig DDR 400 ( x2 )

Xfx Geforce 7800GS agp

4 HDD x2 80Gigs x1 500Gig x1 1TB

Sound Blaster Audigy Platinum eX sound card

10/100 Network Card ( Onboard doesn't work any more don't know why )

Ezcool 550W PSU ( New )

[ATTACH]18090[/ATTACH]

Update: I founded out if i play a game or encode something the voltage drop below 3.0v and today i got really annoyed by the ding ding sound of my Asus Probe so i turn the pc off and unplug the 20pin power connecter and put it back in and so far i didn't got a ding ding yet... and not sure for how long