We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

And suddenly I must have a skateboard!

T0M722

Store | elefant supply co.

Megawant.

Actually seriously considering buying one of these! They look incredible, easily the best skate decks I've seen. What do you guys think (skateboarders especially)? Which deck would you take?

:D:):p:duck::lol::bparty:

O/T whoring: Btw I started a facebook page for my photography, hopefully it becomes one of the biggest car focused photography pages in Ausland. That'd be good. Please go check it out if you're interested! :)

I used to go longboarding, and I must stress that if you want to keep that deck looking like that, you're better off not using it and just storing it in a glass cabinet. This is pretty much true if you want to do tricks. I only used mine for getting places and the wheels and deck got as dirty as the subway tunnels here. Plus, it might chip and scrape, etc. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but they might get ruined.

The decks look really nice though. Mine was just solid black. I'd definitely get the E30 in the M colors. :)

Edit: This site is amazing. All BMW stuff... :D