We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Minecraft Server

khevolution

Guest MrLolololXD

I tried to join this morning and again tonight, couldn't log on though, kept getting error messages

I think Cis said she couldn't log on either?

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double post, but I'll risk it.

Do we still have a TeamSpeak/Ventrilo server that we could use for this rather than typing all the time? I keep finding myself being attacked by stuff while I'm typing, but that could just be me being an idiot and not finding anywhere safe to type :p

Regardless of that, I think it would be better if we had some sort of voice communications going.

well i think team speak would be a good idea, but GTAMADDOG is right for this server to be worth it, we need more people

whats your MC name mistermojo and i'll add you when i next go on

I think it's "mistermojo28" not played in a while :P if not just try "mistermojo"

I've managed to get online for half an hour this evening and I decided to continue exploring the cave. I honestly don't think it ends, because it just seems to keep going and going. I had to build a make-shift bridge across a cavern at one point and the cave kept going after that as well, so there's plenty of resources to be found not far from where you spawn which is nice. Only problem is, it is littered with mobs and stuff so I wouldn't bother taking much other than some basic tools and torches for now.

Gave up with exploring the cave, so I made a flower bed ( :p ) and made the wall surrounding the tool shed/mine entrance a bit higher so stuff can't just jump over and start attacking. I extended the fencing around the side as well and put a double-gate in, but I don't know if mobs can just open them like we can or not. A skeleton seemed completely unable to navigate over/around the fence that was there before so I was hoping a gate would have a similar effect.

I won't be back home until late evening for the rest of the week so I won't be able to join the server like I did today, so I'm hoping some stuff might have changed by the weekend :p