We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello, its me !!!

Nipper

Yeah me too, I have the forum offline on my PC so I can mess around with styles, images, coding etc without crashing the actual board and as I said this is a constant Work In Progress and then I can get on with the main site also. I've wanted to create this place since I heard about TDU so I am determined to make it work.

• 2 months later...
Yo wots up N1pper? i jus got on 2 des forums, y did evry1 abandon da ova forums? wots iz so gr8 bout des 1's?
Please try and type your post out without using txt language or abberviations, we have many people from all over the world and it would be very difficult for some to understand what you are saying.

Thanks.

Please try and type your post out without using txt language or abberviations, we have many people from all over the world and it would be very difficult for some to understand what you are saying.

Thanks.

People from around the world might not understand, nevermind them i dont understand so please refrain from using text language.

LOL baldred, the main reason I say those who do not have English as their first language is because they learn English in the proper manner that we do meaning if we type and respond in the proper manner then it means that those who are learning English have a much greater chance of being able to take part and understand what is being said. Not to mention it actually makes you look like an idiot. :)