We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bye bye seXbox

Glanzarog

Just flicked on my TV and the 360 is on watchdog abuot the three red lights of death. What is the microsoft customer service like. Touch wood i've never had the ring of death only a few scrated disks and funny noise's but its recently been making some extreamly loud grinding sounds so I don't know who long it's got left. Still in warrenty for a while though. Well a month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just make sure you have Taken off your HDD....you wont get it back if you send it away with the 360

very true, and when i sent my 360 back they sent a new premium one with a HDD on it, so now ive got two :D

word of warning though. they do send back reconditioned 360's in my experience. i had to replace it 4 times because they constantly broke down. in the end i went mental at them and they finally sent me a brand new one and a free game (fifa RTWC)

but in the meantime i'd got so pee'd off i went and bought a core to use with the spare HDD , so nowive got two 360's :excited: :excited: