We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ok new to the 360 live can you help

scooterx

hi all some strange stuff online with this game like jumping cars and stuff i have only seen befor in games like midtown madness 3 on the xbox and pc

so whats can you do in this game thats not suposed to hapen

also what ford is the best one

and last where can i go i have been on the airport got a bike over the fence and befor i even won the tour of the game i could get in to the race track near the airport :)

all info would be kewl

scooterx :pcpunch:

hi all some strange stuff online with this game like jumping cars and stuff i have only seen befor in games like midtown madness 3 on the xbox and pc

so whats can you do in this game thats not suposed to hapen

also what ford is the best one

and last where can i go i have been on the airport got a bike over the fence and befor i even won the tour of the game i could get in to the race track near the airport :)

all info would be kewl

scooterx :pcpunch:

jumping cars is prolly your connection with the car thats jumping, mostly called lag.

and last where can i go i have been on the airport got a bike over the fence and befor i even won the tour of the game i could get in to the race track near the airport

Try going up one of the hills to the south east there u will see an eden logo. Drive throug hit at around 20 mph (i think) and you will be transported to the secret island.

Dont know grid ref, try searchin for eden logo on the atari forums.