We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Live for speed [Most realistic racing sim EVER]

Glanzarog

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KELVIN

it looks alright boyyyyy, you should get the strobes from your attempted D.W car and put those on :D

MIKE, the strobes won't have much effect in picture form but they might have more of an effect in my next video :twisted:, thats right people i'm going to do another video soon, so you can all have a laugh at it when it's done :thumbsup:.

Edit:

Forgot to add this pic

Just a little something i'm cooking up to make the setup a bit better ;)

• 2 months later...

Can you smell that ?

Smells like someone is reviving a thread :cheeky:

Was bored and this is the result (bad cameras :thumbsup:)

I like to call it "Flashing Lights"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Bhip2ZZ4kU

Anybody fancy doing some drifting ?

I also need to see if I can host because I seem to have a few problems with it :crying:

Could organise some drift sessions and bust out some epic videos :rolleyes::drool:

XRT Turbo ;)

I'm not that good of a drifter on LFS I could be a hell of a lot better and my video editing skills are...meh, not that epic either lol

You can be just as good, even better, it's just practice :) I try and practice for 45mins to a hour a day on all types of tracks/layouts, i'm currently practicing my corner entries and dirt dropping. Might be a video of some corner entries/dirt dropping soon just to showoff some of the layouts I practice them on, don't know yet though ;)

There has to be more active LFS players on here apart from me, Nipper and Koenig :confused:

Nipper, you run any of Bass-Driver's layouts from the lfs forum ?

There immense for drifting on :thumbsup:and you can dirt drop on some of them to :rolleyes: some epic fun to be had. Might come on your server later on ;) just to be badass :twisted:.

New video to educate the people who don't know what dirt dropping means.

I like to call this video "Dirt Drop". I ran out of ideas for the music so put some emotional stuff on it :rolleyes:. Hopefully you will understand the dirt drop after watching, and it's not meant to be an instructional video or anything, just dirt dropping :nuts:, and the last dirt drop is just nuts :monkeydance:.

HD is available now ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v18INaK8O1o

I took a little tour of this thread earlier and saw Johansen but I thought I wouldn't mention it because of the super ninjas :hiho: that watch over these forums like hawks :cheeky:

Hehe :p

He would be stupid to post in this thread now, that's for sure. :p

Server is only online when me and Johan fancy a blitz on LFS. ;) So don't be surprised if it isn't online. Might look into server hosting options if we can be bothered to run a fulltime server, which we can't at the moment. :p Only 1 rule on our server, don't annoy the admin. :)

• 2 weeks later...